Jesus is greater than I have ever portrayed him to be.
- 12 cool disciples
- 11th son of Jacob (Joseph)
- 10 Egypt plagues (Exodus 7:14-12:30)
- 9 spirit fruits (Galatians 5:22-23)
- 8 Elijah miracles (1 Kings 17 - 2 Kings 13)
- 7th day for resting
- 6 hours suff’ring (mark 15 v 25, matthew 27:45-50)
- 5 Holy Wounds ( His hands, feet& side)
- 4 faced Cherubim
- 3 attributes (omniscience, omnipresence, and omnipotence.)
- 2 Testaments
- and relief for my anxiety (1 Peter 5:7)
Sometimes family relationships can be the most difficult. There can be pain, hurt and offense; but when you pray, you are opening the door for God’s healing in your relationships!
He will never fail.
In the Bible, Joseph went through seasons of difficulty. He was rejected by his family, sold into slavery, lied about, mistreated, abandoned, falsely accused and thrown in jail. But through it all, Joseph never gave up and he fulfilled the call of God on his life!
God showed how important we are to Him when He sent His son to die the death WE deserve. How can we possibly justify putting Him in anything but first place in our lives?
Page 1 of 2512